[NTLK] OT - Off Topic - eBay feedback rating

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Feb 24 17:02:15 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 10:52 PM, Forrest <newtonphoenix at mindspring.com>wrote:

> Well, to be fair...his case is clearly the exception. Most of the time,
> the system seems to work out pretty good.
>
> Agreed, looking deeper might likely--at the least--give you a better shot
> at winning and also a lower price. How many would just see that low rating
> and move on?

SSShhhh!!! This is how I bid on good things cheaply! I like to look for
sellers in this sort of unfortunate situation, and buy from them. I
typically get a better price, and they get good feedback. :-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"I don't believe in philosophies. I believe in fundamentals." --Jack
Nicklaus

"...earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints." --Jude 3