[NTLK] Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 + Einstein = Match Made in Heaven?

robinson pereira gaudo1196 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:33:41 EST 2012

I have a Galaxy Note with 5,3 inches display.
This is - for me - the device that gets most near of the newton was. And it
have a god size for a smartphone with a big screen.
BUT the 10.1inches cant be a phone, jus as the 7 inches cant be either...

2012/2/27 Forrest Buffenmyer <newtonphoenix at mindspring.com>

> The biggest problem that I see with this device is that it's waaay too
> large (IMHO) to be a phone (imagine holding your Newton up to your ear, and
> it's even bigger than that!)....and, our little green friend aside, it's
> too small to be a proper tablet (again, IMHO).
>
> Thanks,
> --Forrest
>
> Sent from my First Generation iPad
>
> On Feb 27, 2012, at 10:07 AM, G Y <gyounk at mac512.com> wrote:
>
> > I am staying out of this conversation...
> >

> > Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:14:28 -0500
> > From: Tony Morrow
> >
> > I was reading through all of the Mobile World Congress coverage and saw
> the announcement of Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1. Think Galaxy Tab 10.1" but
> with stylus support. The first thought that came to my mind was,
> "Installing Einstein would make it an awesome HWR note taking device."
> >
> > Anybody seen other interesting devices from MWC?

Robinson Pereira
Brasília - DF
vidamobilevida.blogspot.com - smartphones, tablets e afins
textosecreto.blogspot.com - geopolítica, comportamento e opiniões