[NTLK] Rare competitor to our Newts

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 06:53:52 EST 2012

If you are as into classic hand-held computing devices as I am you may be interested in this: I have 6 brand-new 1999 vintage DataRover 840's with all the accessories (the serial cable alone is worth $20). The DataRover runs the MagicCap OS (the inspiration for Microsoft's doomed "Bob" environment) and a competitor to our Newts.

I am asking only $25 each. They also have the last OS release flashed on them - the units that show up on eBay from time to time do NOT have the latest version and will not run most of the (limited) software available for it.

Here is the link: http://dataroverstore.com

Fill out your collection. :)

Marisa