[NTLK] Rare competitor to our Newts

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Jan 5 13:17:31 EST 2012

Very interesting.  I agree the newton is far better in most respects but
 I do admit that MagicCap's interface was the easiest for someone not
familiar with computers to pick up and use.  And I was surprised it did
not do better than it did.

The largest question I have, how is it is to connect one to Vista Or
Windows 7?  We all know how tricky it can be at times to get a Newt
connected on newer hardware (Personally I haven't found anything better
than virtual PC running Windows 98..I don't even need to use
slowdown...it works really well).

I might be interested in one, depending on how easy it is to connect and
move data back and forth. :)

Oh one other question, did it have a custom battery?  Or could it run on
AA's?

-Dan