[NTLK] SOPA legislation and Us

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Mon Jan 16 17:14:02 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Andrei Chichak <newton at chichak.ca> wrote:
> (speculative fiction here, but basically plausable)

Except apparently, today, Obama threatened to veto it, and Congress
has supposedly dropped the bill. We'll see how this goes in the
future, but I'd like to think that many congressmen are currently
breathing a sigh of relief--this thing kind of grew a life of its own,
and nobody seemed willing to try to seriously stop it. (my theory for
why, once word came from the WH threatening the veto, that Congress
was so quick to drop that potato)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"...earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints." --Jude 3