[NTLK] OT Re: SOPA Legislation OT

Dennis Swaney romad at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 10:53:58 EST 2012

No, I don't. I jokingly posted a sarcastic post and was subjected to a
personal attack. I then politely asked for a link to the opinion he
referenced and was subjected to ANOTHER personal attack. And in the
interests of full disclosure, I'm a registered Democrat.

Now here is a *JOKE*:

Since this is a Newton list, all U.S. Newton owners should support the only
candidate that relates to them. I'm referring to Newt, of course. Say,
anyone want to buy my Newtons?

The preceding was a *JOKE*!

--
Sincerely,