[NTLK] The iPad2 has feet of clay…uh yeah

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:30:01 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Andrei Chichak <newton at chichak.ca> wrote:

> To me it sounds like people are buying iPad2s, swapping out the product for bags of clay and then returning the package. The retailers would take the return without looking inside the package.

Something similar happened to me when I bought an iPod touchwheel a
few years back. I got the apparently sealed box home and opened it,
only to find several packs of gum and some batteries inside. The
retailer was good about the return, at least, since it was the same
afternoon - but it was a bit unnerving.

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com