[NTLK] Einstein help, please

Joseph Reilly Reilly001os at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 14:37:22 EST 2012

Bob
try setting your einstein as follows, screen size 320x480 windowed (NOT full screen), memory 4mb, screen driver cocoa, audio driver none and machine type MP2x00 US. Those are the settings for my einstein and
they seem to work. My rom is the exact same size as yours FWIW. Do you have the latest einstein? @Matthias: Is it even 10.7 compatible? HTH

Joe