[NTLK] Newton Museum Torrent

William Maloney william.maloney.09 at cnu.edu
Tue Jul 3 17:33:00 EDT 2012

Dear Woody,

I know this is the third time maybe that I have commented on this, but it
must be said again - this is absolutely amazing!! This goes WAY beyond what
I had envisioned. To have the actual ORIGINAL website and layout included
on discs is simply mind boggling, let alone all the AMUG disc collections.
The fact that someone did this years ago is incredible. Thank you so much
again. I also met another fellow Newton user down here in Columbia, SC. We
talked for a while and I told him about the project. Not long after that,
the guy gave me a $100 discount from the store and threw in some free
stuff. Newton Communicates, right?

Best always,
William