[NTLK] 3COM CARD HELP

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Wed Jul 4 02:05:25 EDT 2012

Be sure to have a look at Frank's procedure.
<http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html>
If I recall correctly you also need the Farallon driver
I would install the packages in the order he lists them.

Some  3COM cards don't show up on the newt's screen (and some do), but
it quits complaining when they are inserted.
Modern routers are pretty fast and I have frequent failures to
connect, the eMate will display the progress as it proceeds to
connect. If it fails you can see whether it was drivers or DHCP failure.

Good luck
Woody