[NTLK] Courier and package downloads

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:14:41 EDT 2012

Yes,

Pages load... and packages appear in the IO Box but when I tap them it
complains about missing stationary.

I ended up loading Newt's Cap via a complicated process involving Escale
and AppleTalk on a Tiger Box. Then I found out I can't link to gmail
directly... now that SimpleMail is installed.

C'est La Vie. I'll hack at it more tomorrow.

Thanks,
Chris