[NTLK] Newton WiFi Setup with Lucent WaveLAN Silver and Verizon Wireless Router

William Maloney william.maloney.09 at cnu.edu
Wed Jul 25 23:17:14 EDT 2012

Wowsers, quick responses guys!

Chris,
I went back and found the router's instruction manual. Will need to wait
till tomorrow to get the admin and password for the configuration settings
to disable WEP.

Morgan,
Thanks for the tip! Duly noted and changed.

Just on a curious note, will this all run using WiFi on the go? In other
words, if I went to Starbucks and wanted to connect to their WiFi Network,
would I just open up a new Internet Setup slip and input all the configs
maunally again using another computer?