[NTLK] [OT] thanks to everyone [WAS: "Re: MobileMe is closing down at the end of the month..."]

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 07:20:34 EDT 2012

~~~ On 2012/06/02 19:16, Forrest Buffenmyer at newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
wrote ~~~

> Good to see that you are back, LG. I hope all is at least some better now.
>
> Thanks,
> --Forrest

Thanks Forrest.  And thanks to everyone who's wished me well and sent
information and/or encouragement, here on the list or privately.  I've
appreciated it more than I can tell you.

The family crisis is as good as can be expected; now I need to make Newt
happy once again!

Shalom,

Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke