[NTLK] [OT-FS] Re: [ADMIN] Post Etiquette: Items For Sale

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 8 17:25:16 EDT 2012

GAAAAHHHH!

Can't believe I didn't catch that!

Yes, I own and have read many times all the books of the only four-volume trilogy in existence.

What was your opinion of the film? Too much to try and squeeze into 2 hours. I thought the portrayal of Arthur seemed right to me, Beeblebrox was too over the top, John Malkovich was perfect!

Have you ever read this Douglas Adams quote?

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4