[NTLK] (no subject) -hmmm who ate the subject?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Jun 18 18:21:59 EDT 2012

Hmmm, you know it makes me wonder if they manged to guess your password
recovery questions.  Personally I NEVER actually give real answers
there.  It is another long string of nonsense characters.  It is funny
(not really) when you think about it...many people now will use a long
password but password recovery questions that people might be able to
guess (especially if they know you).

I doubt that is true in Ed's case.  My bet would be the phone,
especially if it didn't use a secure connection while logging in and
someone managed to "sniff" that.  If I recall you can log into yahoo
with either http or https.  Some apps still use http by default.
Malware might be culprit but unless you have either a used phone or have
been loading unknown apps in the past 3 days...I suspect the connection
wasn't secure when you logged in and someone sniffed the wireless
traffic to either get your password OR the token/cookie.

-Dan