[NTLK] Washington DC/DMV or Colubmia, SC Users

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 02:03:11 EDT 2012

I'm in Northern Virginia...I know we used to have several members on this list from this area, but don't know so much recently.
Ed
web/gadget guru

"These guys (Senate and House Republicans) and their right-wing supporters regard deep pockets like Chrisy Walton and Sheldon Adelson the way little girls regard Justin Bieber...which is to say, with wide eyes, slack jaws, and the drool of adoration dripping from their chins."
                                            Stephen King, Author