[NTLK] MP 2000 (as-is, for parts or repair) For Sale

James Rogers jhrogersii at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 02:41:05 EDT 2012

I asked around here about getting some help with the Newton I acquired last
week, but I lack the time for a major reclamation project right now. So, I
have a currently non-functional MP 2000. It shows signs of wear, but it is
still in acceptable condition. It comes with the stylus, screen cover, and
a rechargeable battery pack. Since the unit doesn't power up, I don't know
if the battery is good or not. So, the MP 2000 is as-is, for parts or
repair. There are definitely salvageable parts here.

It comes with the following, all of which seem to be in better condition,
and should be in working order:

1. 4MB Flash Card
2. Hayes 28k Modem, with built-in phone jack.
3. Netwon Keyboard, with serial adapter and case.
4. 2 Developer Kit CDs, and assorted manuals.

I also just picked up the proper adjustable voltage AC Adapter at Radio
Shack with the correct tip. It was around $30 with tax. I will also include
it, if the price is right.

US Domestic requests only, with PayPal Payment in advance. Buyer pays all
charges for the shipping of their choice.I'm new here, but I have a 100%
feedback rating on eBay. You can check my profile name, misery94.

Hit me up here, or at jhrogersii at gmail.com if you have any questions, or
would like pictures.

--
James Rogers