[NTLK] [OT} Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 + Einstein = Match Made in Heaven?

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 18:23:42 EST 2012

Way ahead of you...the strap for my Satchel is wrapped around a steel cable (well, I embedded a steel cable in the strap myself) so they will need bolt cutters to cut the strap.

Although, I prescribe to the James Bond method of theft deterrent...If I can't have it, nobody will...in that scene where a henchman tries to steal the car and when he breaks the glass, the whole car explodes, killing the henchman...
I would love to do the same thing.....using a proximity detector. When my satchel is no longer in my possession, it blows up! Now *THAT* would be fun! I wonder if you can rig a Newton to Explode?

Ed
web/gadget guru

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies..."
      Thomas Jefferson