[NTLK] [OT} Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 + Einstein = Match Made in Heaven?

Terence Griffin terence.griffin at nist.gov
Mon Mar 5 12:13:42 EST 2012

Back in the day, I used to carry a 35mm camera wherever I went. I found
even with the strap diagonally across my chest, it hung and flopped
annoyingly. So I took the spring clip off a dog leash and put on the
camera strap hook. Then I could clip to my belt loop. I realized that
not only did it protect the camera from knocks, but from snatchers as well.