[NTLK] FS: StyleWriter II with a ton of ink.

Blake Hanes kissmyash933 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 23:44:38 EST 2012

Hey guys,

I've got a stylewriter II and 11 new black ink tanks for sale.

The stylewriter seems to not want to eject paper out of the slot at the end
of the sheet, but if you pull it out it works fine.

I'll sell the stylewriter with all the ink (plus a practically new one
already installed) for $50 plus shipping.

I was using this with my eMate, but don't really have the need for it
anymore.

I'd prefer to sell it all as a lot, but if I cant sell it as a lot, we'll
negotiate.

shipping would be from 34243, USA.