[NTLK] Participants required for "community" research survey

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 16:14:54 EDT 2012

This is becoming a common occurrence...Isn't this the second time someone wrote about us so far?

It should be interesting to fill out her survey to see what kinds of questions she can come up with to help categorize us...Because I can say that we are quite the diverse group with a common association...
Ed
web/gadget guru

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies..."
      Thomas Jefferson