[NTLK] MP 2000 - The Neverending Restart Of Death

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Mar 17 22:35:55 EDT 2012

If it is a patch "package" that is causing the issue one thing you can
do is do a restart while holding then 1/3rd down the screen left edge.
This will start the newt without loading any extra packages.  You can
then delete or freeze the offending one.

If it has corrupted the dates soup, then it is possible that it may
still do the cycle even after taking out the batteries and letting the
super cap run down, having it loose the date/time.  Then you will need
to do a brain wipe if the restart while holding the pen 1/3rd down
doesn't fix it.  BUT take the cards OUT before you do the brain wipe!
Brain wiping while leaving the cards in place has been known to kill
memory cards.

-Dan