[NTLK] Participants required "community" research survey

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 07:38:42 EDT 2012

Hello,

--- On Mon, 3/19/12, Michael J. Hußmann <michael at michael-hussmann.de> wrote:

> "T Tempel" is Thomas Tempelmann (http://www.tempel.org but his Newton >stuff appears to be gone).

It's only conjecture on my part, but I think perhaps he might have done a redesign of his homepage and forgot to furnish a link to it on there (or something).  I pored over his homepage for a while, and if there's a link to his Newton stuff to be found on it, I couldn't tell you where it is.  Maybe I just didn't look hard enough?

At any rate, his Newton page is still up: http://www.tempel.org/newton/

In one of those odd coincidences I gave up trying to figure out long ago, I was bebopping around on his Newton page just yesterday, which is the only reason I happened to know it was still around.

Best,

James Fraser