[NTLK] [UPDATE] Participants required for "community" research survey

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sun Mar 25 17:08:48 EDT 2012

Hello listees.

Just a quick update regarding Maggie Matear's community research survey.

She's been extremely pleased with the number (and quality) of the responses so far.

The survey will now remain open until the first week of April. If you haven't participated in the survey yet, please do so. The more input received from our community, the better the sample will be for her research.

Maggie has also indicated that she is happy to provide us with an analysis of the survey results later in the spring.

A copy of the original survey information can be found below.

g.

> ==========================
>

> Hi everyone, my name is Maggie Matear and I'm a PhD student at
> Queen's University in Kingston, Canada. For my thesis, I'm
> studying factors that make communities successful.
>
> The NewtonTalk community is a really interesting one, and I would
> be grateful if you could take a few minutes to fill out my
> survey. Your answers are anonymous.
>
> If you provide your email address you'll be entered in one of
> five draws for a $50 Amazon gift certificate (your email is not
> stored with your answers).
>
> The link to the survey is here:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/communitystudy
>

> The link will  be open until the end of March.
>
> Thanks very much for your help.
>
> Maggie Matear

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian