[NTLK] Clean Restore Image

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Mar 26 01:24:44 EDT 2012

Just make SURE all PC cards are not in the Newt when you do it!  It has
been known to kill them.

Actually just doing a reset via the button on the back has been known to
kill cards and it is best to trigger a reset via a package option (such
as sleep aid, tapbar, etc) or pull the power and do a reset that way
than push the button on the back with cards installed.  Some cards seem
to be more prone to this than others, but why take the risk when it is
easy to avoid. :)

-Dan