[NTLK] Do you use an AC adapter?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue May 1 13:47:19 EDT 2012

I don't use it very often, except when backing up, that usually takes a
long time and why drain the batteries when it is cabled to my desktop
anyway?

I seem to recall that sometimes a Newton that one of the caps can fail
if fast charging with the 9w adapter.  This was mentioned as likely due
to age if it does occur and the suggestion was made to charge with the
slower charger if one was worried (the older one made for the 1x0 line).
 Or just use the battery try with rechargeable batteries as a work-around.

-Dan