[NTLK] eMate 300 for sale

Wm Anthony Connolly wconnolly at centurytel.net
Thu May 24 11:12:53 EDT 2012

Before placing an item on eBay, I thought I'd give you first crack: I have an eMate 300 for sale. It is in perfectly fine working condition (i.e. no hinge issues); comes in its original box/packaging, with manual, quick guide, connection CD; additionally it comes with the Keystone connection cable and CD for the driver. Cosmetically perfect, with original stylus; the only mar here is in black felt the undercarriage ID for a school division. I am selling because its connectivity to my new, and relatively new MAC and PC technology is a tad beyond my mental capability, though I am assured it is possible. $40 plus shipping. LMK,

Wm Anthony Connolly