[NTLK] New Newton owner!

Laurence W Brown lwb at mac.com
Tue May 29 16:28:56 EDT 2012

1. They are available from time to time.
2. You do need a package on the Newton, and a Mac program running on OS9 or earlier.
3. There is no such thing - the cards simply cannot be read or written to in any usable manner.
4. Someone does it and should be able to answer you on that!

Sent from my 2Pad…