[NTLK] Roll call November 2012

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Sat Nov 17 11:26:00 EST 2012

Hi all,
       Since returning from lurking in the dark recesses of that "interweb" thing, I figured since I don't remember seeing such a query in recent memory (although mine is not at all that good - thank goodness for the Newt!) I'd post this question / statement for your consideration.
       Who's still out there, and what hardware are you running?  Specifically, Newton-related, including whatever device you use to synch data if applicable.
        My primary Newton: MP 2000U
        Backup Newton: MP 2100, MP 130
        Misc hardware: Keyboard, fax/modems, GPS, Bluetooth...
        Computer gear: PowerBook G3 OS 9.2.2, Power Mac G5 OS 10.4

         My apologies if this has already been posted, as I said, my memory is terrible and I don't remember seeing this recently.

         Take care and talk with you all soon - Stay Green!
         Scott
--
Sent from my Apple MessagePad 2000U.