[NTLK] Connecting with Mountain Lion?

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Sat Nov 17 11:01:00 EST 2012

Hi there,
       I've got another project this weekend!  :)  I'm looking forward to trying out the latest Classilla - hopefully it's a bit more stable than its last release.  It's an interesting thing to choose between iCab, Mozilla, Netscape (!), and Classilla.  Each seem to have their ups and downs, and I can't thank the guys developing Classilla for their work to keep OS 9 alive!
        If this works out and I can get a decent email client for it maybe it'll keep the dust off my PowerBook G3!  :)

         Cheers,
         Scott
--
Sent from my Apple MessagePad 2000U.