[NTLK] Newton Screen Protector?

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Sun Nov 4 15:19:17 EST 2012

The two screen protectors that I'm familiar with were write write
which was slightly ribbed and was adhered to screen, edge should be
visible, and Nushield which slid under bezel.  The Nusheild can be
moved slightly, once edge is revealed gently remove it.

What I think I see is wear marks and possibly scraping away of the
anti reflective coating on the digitizer.

hope I'm wrong

woody