[NTLK] Newton Screen Protector?

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 00:58:17 EST 2012

Hello,

--- On Sun, 11/4/12, Woody Smith <woodysmith at me.com> wrote:

> The write write screen protector will help if you can find them. The
> Nushield anti glare would also help and I think are still available.

Yes, NuShield is still selling screen protectors for the Newton:

http://www.nushield.com/order_now.php

You'll find "Apple Newton" under "Select Brand."  I pestered them earlier this year and I suspect that if you place an order for a package of MessagePad screen protectors you'll really make their day. :)

Strong Engineering still sells MP130 screen protectors, too, at $18.55 for a pack of 12:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/bjazf6u

Since your MP130 is something you picked up at a garage sale, however, you might want to post a "WTB" to the list and see if anyone has a spare screen protector lying around that they're not using, first.  That way, you don't get stuck with an entire package of the things while you're still playing around with your 130 to see whether you like it.

Best,

James Fraser