[NTLK] Questions from an apostate

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 6 03:52:13 EST 2012

I have Penultimate for my iPad, I use the Griffin stylus and would highly recommend it.

http://store.griffintechnology.com/stylus

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•TheBackupList.com--News from the Cloud: http://www.thebackuplist.com
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer