[NTLK] Comparison Photos

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 16:28:45 EST 2012

Hello,

--- On Mon, 11/12/12, Ken Ho <ken59215 at live.com> wrote:

> BTW, all these posts are going up on the web (somewhere
> under marc.info), for anyone who doesn't realize that.

You bet:

http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&r=1&w=2

(I expect there's a cure for cancer, AIDS, and male pattern baldness somewhere in the NewtonTalk list archives.)

Meanwhile: Mr. Hoffman, would you consider adding a photo of the iPad with an MP2000 laid on top, center, so we can see how much wider the newer device is?

Offhand, based on the side-by-side picture you've kindly provided, I'd say the MP appears to be roughly an inch or so taller than the Mini, yes?  I ask because I'm wondering if Newton holsters (e.g. the BurroPak) can be "recycled" with the new device (I suspect that isn't the, uh, case).

Best,

James Fraser