[NTLK] Connecting with Mountain Lion?

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:15:41 EST 2012

I believe 10.5 leopard was the last os to support appletalk, you'd need a serial to usb at a minimum. 10.6 I think is the last to run PPC code in rosetta, however it was 10.4 that was the last mac os to support os 9 classic mode. You can experiment with sheepsaver.

I can speak from experience, less effort to dig the imac out of the garage.