[NTLK] Connecting with Mountain Lion?

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 15 03:43:55 EST 2012

NCX didn't work for me with 10.7 Lion, and (as was pointed out) it definitely won't work with 10.8 Mountain Lion.

Morgan reported that he got it to work with Lion, but I tried all the suggestions and eventually gave up. Now it's no longer an option.

Fortunately I also have Macs with 10.4 and 10.5, and those connect with it fine.

Simon (Bell) has added some synchronization features, it now syncs with Contacts and your Mac. That's a big plus.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•TheBackupList.com--News from the Cloud: http://www.thebackuplist.com
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer