[NTLK] Mail V won't display emails

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 23:00:04 EST 2012

So this is frustrating as can be.

I moved to Mail V from SimpleMail because I couldn't get SimpleMail to
process vcards.

I had to go through quite the rigamarole with the eMate and my MessagePad
to load the files with a combination of emailing them and Newt's Cape.

I have MailV loaded. I downloaded the "image stationary" file via email
with MailV, that did work.

I sent two vcards... they don't appear in Inbox.

Sent a plain email... doesn't appear in Inbox.

Rebooted Newton, nothing appears in inbox.

Deleted the INbox store, sent a text email...does not appear.

What have I done wrong?

Chris