[NTLK] vCards frustrate me

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Tue Nov 20 02:03:52 EST 2012

Hi Chris,

I use Microsoft Outlook.

The quickest way I found to load a large number of contacts into the Newton
is through Lookout using a serial connection.  If you have hundreds of
contacts then this could take quite a while.  It is not advisable to use
look out more than once because duplicate entries often result.  Once it was
complete for the first time, I then adopted a procedure by which all new
contacts were loaded into the Newton first.  I would then transfer the new
Names entries and transfer them to my PC one at a time using a Bluetooth
card (http://myapplenewton.blogspot.co.nz/2006/05/bluetooth-enabled.html).

I stayed with Simple Mail because it allowed me to e-mail screenshots to my
desktop.  As far as I know, Mail V does not yet support this function.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch