[NTLK] Mail V won't display emails

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 21 02:32:33 EST 2012

Besides Simon Bell (the developer), the Simple Mail/Mail V expert here is R.A. Parker.

If he is still with us, perhaps he can be of help. He's assisted myself and many others with problems related to those two packages.

Else, you could search through the NewtonTalk Archives for either his name, Mail V or Simple Mail for his previous responses.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer