[NTLK] Roll call November 2012

joel at inventors-emporium.co.uk joel at inventors-emporium.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 08:43:14 EST 2012

On 2012-11-17, at 9:26 AM, Scott Hoffman wrote:

> Who's still out there, and what hardware are you running?

Always here, with the same appreciation of the qualities of the Newt as ever.

More HW knocking around than I can list but at least one or more examples of each model, each accessory and lots of related bits and pieces. As an Ex-HW and SW developer for the platform, I accumulated anything that looked interesting! A Wallstreet PowerBook helps to keep the connections open.

I may no longer be using my MP2Ks for everyday operations but my two eMates are still doing the same jobs they always were and I have the deepest respect for those who continue to make these machines viable after so long.

Whenever I want to be reminded of how things should be done, I pick up a Newton device.

Best wishes to all,

Joel.