[NTLK] Learning Remote App?

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:44:27 EST 2012

Very true about the 90s. I like to think of it as a time where Apple played
in every field to gather the failures necessary to make successful consumer
products later in their life. The PowerCD was replaced by the iPod, and I
suppose the MessagePad was replaced with the iPad (Jobs himself said that
styluses were stupid because we were born with ten of them). It's design is
very interesting. I am going to see if I can locate a Magnavox stero (it
wouldn't be a bad thing to have on hand) and just toy with that.

That said, if I can find a remote that works I might poke around the TVPad
source and see if I can figure out how to add new remotes and codes. There
was a whole DOC with new codecs that could be added to it, so I assume that
it's not overly complicated to do.