[NTLK] USB-001 Mod & Printing

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:32:03 EST 2012

So then your choices are:

Upgrade to USB connection to a more modern computer, forgoing any form of
serial communication (it reroutes the interconnect and it cannot be used
with the mod installed); and print via LPR or IRDA (Found out today the LPR
driver must be frozen to print over IRDA)

Do not upgrade to USB, try and find printers with parallels ports ....

really, it seems like IRDA and LPR are the only viable options anymore,
unless you happen to have an ages old printer with a parallel port.