[NTLK] Sharp Expert Pad -- email me offline

Doug Parker ispinn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:31:53 EST 2012

I have one SEP PI-7000 in good condition--there is some wearing of its
silkscreened art, but few scratches. I just plugged in a Newton power
supply, and it's working beautifully. I just need to move it forward to its
next keeper. It's missing its stylus, cables, charger, and battery pack.

It'll be for postage plus whatever you think its worth--I recently broke
both wrists and a collar bone (always wear your motorcycle helmet,
kiddies...) could use the little help. Thanks.

Email me offline.

--
Doug
www.ispinn.com  |  ispinn at gmail.com