[NTLK] Plastdip Case?

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Wed Oct 17 14:03:01 EDT 2012

Some years ago someone did a complete white paint job on a 2100.  I
did a quick search and couldn't find it but as I recall he documented
the entire process.  It may have been called snow.

Anyone have a link?  For history's sake.  Mine looks a little rough on
the outside but inside has SER- 001, 5 MHz crystal and white display.
Every bruise scrape and repaired crack is a story. ;-)

Woody