[NTLK] [OT] Sandy threatens financial/economic Armageddon

Andrew Beals andrew.beals at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 12:01:29 EDT 2012

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Michael Tiernan
<michael.tiernan at gmail.com>wrote:

> And what the hell does *ANY* of this have to do with the Apple Newton
> Messagepad?
> If the answer is "None", take it to a more appropriate venue, this isn't
> it!

FUD never belongs.

But doesn't Sonny Hung live in NYC?  (And memory tells me that he sold off
his Newton collection - latest newt-related photo of his on Flickr appears
to be from five years ago.)  Will he be above the surge, or does he live in
a ****** basement apartment that's lettered instead of being numbered?