[NTLK] [OT] Sandy threatens financial/economic Armageddon

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 00:30:45 EDT 2012

Hello,

--- On Sun, 10/28/12, randolphin <randolfn at wavecable.com> wrote:

>I find that if I avoid messages that are kindly marked [OT] "off topic"
>it is a very Newton specific list;

It would be interesting to know just how widespread the knowledge is that it's possible to avoid "OT" posts altogether simply by filtering out messages with [OT] in the subject line (thereby keeping NewtonTalk a "Newton specific" mailing list in one's inbox).

I'm always belatedly discovering that information I took as read is not, in actuality, so-called "common knowledge."  Of course, most of the discoveries I make are of the belated variety. :/

Best,

James Fraser