[NTLK] [OT] Sandy threatens financial/economic Armageddon

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 29 00:51:35 EDT 2012

Sonny Hung? It hasn't been five years, I don't think, since I've last seen his "God Bless, The Hung Family" signatured emails...maybe, a year or so?

I also wasn't aware that he'd sold off his Newtons.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•TheBackupList.com--News from the Cloud: http://www.thebackuplist.com
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer