[NTLK] [OT] Sandy threatens financial/economic Armageddon

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:13:50 EDT 2012

Dear List Readers,

Let this humble user chime in on this thread. (this is just my personal
opinion)

Thank you list mom for providing a forum for us to discuss All Things
Newont :D and guiding us when we run into hiccups along the road. :P Also
they have chimed in already.

OT - For me the rules are pretty clear. The poster clearly denoted the
thread OT and on that point I would disagree that there should be a problem
here, but of course as I have seen in the real world everyone does have an
opinion and most enjoy being able to voice it.  I may disagree but still I
have no problem with them voicing it  :|

The various topics interjected into this thread - Yeah I have enjoyed
reading them to understand others.

This NTLK Community - It's been a beautiful place to connected to everyone
interested in Newton. I've learned much about other, Newton, myself and
about being person. Thank you all!
I'm honored to see my name mentioned here - more humbled by the kind words
thank anything else.
No longer using Newton daily, but still have a few remaining units.
I'm still trying to clear up any loose items with a few other users, but
life as many know it doesn't always make it possible.

NYC, right now the winds here are definitely starting to howl. My prayers
go out to anyone affected by Hurricane Sandy. It's going to be a ride
similar or worse than Irene as it's being predicted by government and
weather forecasters alike. Let's just keep those like myself in the
affected zones in your thoughts, prayers and hope they are protected from
harms way. I'm not is a high danger zone but still as we learned from Irene
even outside of the danger zone especially those in upstate NYS they were
hit hardest.

Thank you listers for thinking about myself, those of us in NYS and in the
path of Sandy.

Yes Grant, I'm still registered to the list because I still miss Newton and
enjoy the banter which brings warm memories and a sense of community
special to me...

boy the wind a roaring by now outside my windows....  peace and be safe
everyone...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family