[NTLK] [OT] Sandy threatens financial/economic Armageddon - Sonny responds!

Gene Beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 29 12:12:04 EDT 2012

Wow, it's been a while since I've read a post by Sonny!!

All the best, sir, to you and yours. Living in southeast Texas, I'm pretty alert to all things tropical, even if they run up the east coast.  It's interesting to watch from afar how people who don't experience these things are reacting.  I don't wish that stuff on my worst enemies, though.  I pray all is safe up there, and you get no more than the lawn furniture moved around a bit and the grass a good watering!

Gene Beaird
Pearland, Texas