[NTLK] [OT] Sandy threatens financial/economic Armageddon - Sonny responds!

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:23:15 EDT 2012

~~~ On 2012/10/29 17:39, Yeoleman74 at aol.com at Yeoleman74 at aol.com wrote ~~~

> As a longtime lurker on the list I greatly appreciate the toleramce shown
> to OT subject matter. When I am busy I delete but if the time is available I
> read and enjoy. My Newton's are safely stored away with a lot of other
> memories but the list is atill much enjoyed. Like any group or organization
> the
> List is strongly supported by a few but quietly enjoyed by many. LONG LIVE
> THE LIST.
> Cheers
> Yeoleman - Warren Christopher
> PS I believr I am still the Oldster on the List, soon to be 85.

Wow!  Gives me something to look forward to.  And is it possible that we've
discovered the Fountain of Youth?  Could it be that the Fountain is actually
Newton ownership?  Could it be that "keeping it green" really is code for
"keeping as fresh and young and green as a young sapling by having a
Newton"?

Works for me.  "...from my cold dead hands" indeed!

Shalom,

Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4